Like every year, we present the new developments of the 2022 season that will be introduced in the Birel ART – Freeline karts and products for the year 2023.
The acronym that characterizes the new models for 2023 will be S15.
Based on the S14 models we have further implemented and refined different technical details and we introduced new accessories to improve and simplify the use.
C28 S15: homologation n° 007/CH/92
- Upgrade in the geometry of the frames (completly revised for 2023)
- New adjustable pedals HI-TECH
- New adjustable muffler support
- New graphic
NEW FREELINE PARTS:
- Pedals: the new FreeLine MINI pedals of the HI-TECH line will be in forged aluminum with the characteristic of greater sturdiness and will offer various position adjustments to be able to adapt to the different needs and characteristics of each driver.
- New graphic: like every year, the graphics have been renewed to give a more aggressive and modern look.
- Brake: the new Mini chassis will be equipped with the new brake system 1RR that has been tested during the 2022 season, characterized by a greater braking power that generates a better balance and a better performance.
- Seat: the new FreeLine seat with a grey texture will be found in every model, its characteristic is a better flexibility.
- Sprocket carrier: we developed a new floating crown carrier that, transmitting lower tension to the engine, allows a better function and a lower consumption of the chain. That will be sold as an option. Available in D. 50 – 40 – 30.
In Australia, Cadet Karting suits age groups from 6-12yrs.
We can offer the Cadet rolling chassis 'complete' with your choice of 4SS Torini or Mini ROK 2stroke engine.
**Race preparation is also a option, making it a simple 'turn key' package ready to race.