Birel ART KZ Shifter Kart S15
Like every year, we present the new developments of the 2022 season that will be introduced in the Birel ART – Freeline karts and products for the year 2023.
The acronym that characterizes the new models for 2023 will be S15.
Based on the S14 models we have further implemented and refined different technical details and we introduced new accessories to improve and simplify the use.
CRY30-S15: Homologation N° 007/CH/10
- No difference in the geometry of the frames
- New front fixing for the floor panel
- New front brake system RR-EVO
- New graphic
NEW FREELINE PARTS
- Pedals: the new FreeLine MINI pedals of the HI-TECH line will be in forged aluminum with the characteristic of greater sturdiness and will offer various position adjustments to be able to adapt to the different needs and characteristics of each driver.
- New graphic: like every year, the graphics have been renewed to give a more aggressive and modern look.
- Brake: the KZ chassis will be equipped with the new front brake system I25x2 RR EVO that has been tested during the 2022 season, characterized by a greater braking power that generates a better balance and a better performance.
- Seat: the new FreeLine seat with a grey texture will be found in every model, its characteristic is a better flexibility.
- Chain guard: the new FreeLine chain guard has been designed and realized for the KZ category. It will be a standard accessory on the CRY model.
- Fuel pipe guide: all the S15 karts will have a new fuel pipe guide fixed directly on the petrol tank.
- Axels: two new axels will be introduced in FreeLine range, one for KZ 50x2x1040 type ‘O’ and one for the direct drives 50x2x1020 type ‘N’.
We can offer this chassis as a 'roller' or 'complete' incl new Vortex ROK Shifter KZ engine package 'ready to race' in the new Superkart 125 KZ Stock class.
Birel ART KZ Shifter Kart S15 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.