ALPINESTARS TECH-1 KX V2 SHOE
Bringing Formula 1 derived features, along with specific innovations for the kart track, the new Tech-1 KX V2 is now lighter and more breathable with a revised asymmetric lacing system to conform more closely to the foot. The use of thin PU film adds durability whilst reducing seam construction and pressure points. Laser cut-outs and perforations in the film, combined with 3D mesh, offer maximum breathability.
• Sleek shoe profile conforms to the anatomy of the foot and ensures great fit and performance.
• Laser-cut air-intakes and perforations on upper, with 3D mesh on tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable hook-and-loop ultra-thin strap plus aramidic speed top lacing with Alpinestars’ exclusive wire closure system. The system strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and offers precise fit and secure closure.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to give greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Lightweight, one-piece heel and insole construction for enhanced heel lockdown and comfort whilst driving.
•Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s Race Program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
• External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
• Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide supremely lightweight performance and excellent comfort and fit.
• New superlight tongue construction combining micro suede and 3D mesh, provides excellent breathability and superior comfort.
• Collar padding constructed from PU foam for comfort and weight-savings.