ARAI GP-7 CARBON (SRC)
The Arai GP-7 SRC Carbon is an absolute masterpiece of Arai engineering, performance and comfort. It conforms to the new FIA standard 8860-2018, which is intended to be the safest in the world for top-end helmets used in motor sports and an advance on FIA 8860-2010. Key to the GP-7 SRC’s fundamental strength is its shell, which is built around a proprietary Carbon Fibre (CF) weave that combines CF’s existing benefits of high strength and extreme light weight with a major added benefit that standard CF does not possess – flexibility (standard CF tends to splinter or shatter instead of flex on impact). The result is a helmet ready for the unparalleled demands and requirements of car racing, whose list of technological features is impressive because, for this helmet and its prospective user, it simply has to be.
Made entirely from ultra lightweight and immensely strong hand laid carbon fibre the helmet shell is profiled to accommodate the FHR device. The visor opening and locking system features lever operation which is simple and effective to use even within the tight confines of a single seater or when wearing gloves.
- Approved fire resistant lining
- Visor opening system with lever for easier opening
- Multi density hybrid inner shell
- Emergency release tab cheek pads
Please note the GP-7 SRC come without top vents fitted (vent holes are left open). Each helmet box will contain a package with various ventilation ducts so that the driver can choose what’s most suitable depending on driving position and personal preference. These are the parts included:
- Performance Enhancement Device (PED) kit (spoiler set front and rear)
- Screw Kit (4 x torx, 4 x washer & 1 x pressure plate set)
- Vent kit (7 x Tear Duct, 2 x TDF3, 1 x XDB2)
- Post anchor set
- Torx (T20) screwdriver
- Sticker set (2 x 11cm, 2 x 9cm w/masking film for custom painting, 2 x 5.5cm)
Snell 2020 / FIA 8860-2018