SUPERMONO V2 SHOE
This model has been designed and engineered to give drivers the ultimate performance fit and feel. The Supermono v2 is an ultra-lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight. Featuring a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit, this shoe is also equipped with a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, and has a minimal, fuss-free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation. FIA SAFETY STANDARDS
• Main upper material is constructed using superior bovine leather the optimum blend of superior mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
• Main upper leather material made by patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength.
• Collar padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and light weight.
• Insole in Texon and micro-porous material on the upper for comfort and light weight.
• The elastic fireproof collar and tongue combines lightweight technology and unsurpassed levels of comfort, for enhanced general performance and an optimized fit.
• Additional hidden instep fit adjustment for a precise, secure and comfortable fit.
• Strategically-positioned perforation zones on the lateral and medial sides and the front toe for collar for optimized ventilation, breathability and comfort.
• Main closure made by hook and loop for ease of use.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
• Micro-porous heel for additional shock absorbing and light weight.
• Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from Formula 1’s race program, delivers unsurpassed levels of feel and sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.