TECH-1 Z V2 SHOE
The Tech-1 Z V2 shoe boasts a new “Sock” construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit. The lightweight shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic footbed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement. FIA SAFETY STANDARDS
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties.
- Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
- Main upper constructed from premium bovine leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
- Alpinestars exclusive F1-derived thin rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals and optimum levels of grip.
- • Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
- Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
- Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
- All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot.
- Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
- FIA/Alpinestars label between shoe and strap.
- Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
- Complies with FIA homologation standard.
- Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.